Thursday, October 13, 2005

I might as well face it

I'm addicted to Madden. I have gone to bed at around 2:30am the past few nights in order to play that next game with my fantasy draft team. Here's the lowdown of how they're doing.

Daunte is doing -all right-. He could be doing much better; I'm wondering if they somehow programmed his INT streak into the game somehow. Two games have shown that he can go without a turnover, but in the Week One game against the Buccaneers, he threw six of them. We won by 13, only because our first-round pick Nnamdi Asomugha (CB) had a standout game with picks and a fumble recovery -- he was the Defensive Player of the Week pick in Week Two.
The defense, led by Warren Sapp, Fred Smoot, Brian Williams, and John Lynch, stands at #1 in the NFL. On the offensive side of the ball, Daunte is "driving the car." The past two weeks have put us up against some of the best pass defenses (other than our own) in the league -- Derrick Brooks' Bengals and Archuleta's (and their linebacker Davis's, who intercepted Culpepper 3 times) Buccaneers. That being said, Deuce McAllister has been getting some yards the first two weeks.

I'm really happy with the team. I feel so proud.

Too bad the real Vikings can't do this good... and by 'this good,' I mean they can't get two W's, which I now have. Sigh.

Well, real life can wait for a different post. What is this post anyway? It's like an e-Press Conference. Or something.

I need sleep. Later people.

2 Comments:

Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Sleep does the body good.

5:37 PM  
Blogger nbope said...

Thanks for the update on your game. I guess "real life" is just not as fun as this ;-).

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home