Sunday, September 11, 2005

Busy Weekend

This weekend has been busy, but in a good way. I've gotten a lot done. Most of it has been schoolwork, so I won't bore anyone about that. I saw Shain and Bri on Saturday for lunch. That was pretty cool. I watched a terrible movie on Friday night but I was with friends so it was all good. I got "moved in" at the lab most of Saturday. Today was the floor program we put together as RA's. We watched the officials steal two touchdowns from the Vikings and make them lose.

Tonight I've got quite a bit of reading to do, and I work until 10:00. It would be nice to get more than a few hours of sleep tonight; that I slept almost all day Thursday (I don't have classes on Thursday) showed me that I haven't been getting enough.

But, the past two months have been one of those times when there is a never-ending list of things to do.

I need to get the rest of my supplemental applications done in the next few days. I was going to get them done this weekend, but... well, it didn't happen. The problem I've been having is that I want to be somewhat motivated at the time I'm filling them out. And that hasn't happened most days in the past ... well ... six weeks, because I've had very little free time and been under a lot of stress. I guess that's not really an excuse but it's better than saying that I just haven't felt like doing them.

At times I wonder whether becoming a doctor is worth all of this busy work.

1 Comments:

Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Hang in there, Boyum. Get some sleep. Because you know when school starts, we go from "sleeping in" to "sleeping occasionally".

-Brook with an E

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home