Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Translation...

We met our new sociology prof today. Her name is Ryan Rae Sheppard, though it used to be something else. She told the story today about how during her years doing odd jobs for low wages she spent days telemarketing, giving customers alternate names that she was considering replacing hers with. I found the whole idea incredibly cool, especially because I was considering a similar theme for the one-act I have started to write. I think I might include part of her story in it. Ah, we'll see, I guess.

Today's post is short because something came up tonight. Sorry to anyone who's still reading this.

3 Comments:

Blogger Reinman said...

Hey, short posts are often the best post. The most comments I've ever received were for a post that only had a title.

And it's good to see the Ham back--and this time, it's personal.

7:08 PM  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Yeah, like we would quit reading in the middle of a post. Just kidding, I hope you know that.

:S

4:02 PM  
Blogger dangeresque dan said...

What happened to no comments?? Boyum, you're writing a one act play? Is it about Space cowboys from the 25th Century? Probably not. . . anyway keep posting. I do enjoy reading your prose even though I hardly ever know what you're talking about. . . telemarketing?? Well anyway Peace out brotha!

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home