Monday, December 19, 2005

Only a little longer...

Only two exams, some packing, and a five hour drive stand between me and two weeks of home cooking, family, and lots of holiday-type (am I allowed to say Christmas?) cheer. This is my last night Gustavus this term, and it will be a doozy. I'm on duty until midnight tonight, I have to wade through some 30 pages of Ovid (in Latin, not English), and my two (not just one) papers that accompany my 100-point sociology final have yet to be started.

So, in an obvious Boyum move, I have agreed to a Mario Kart tournament tonight at around 7:30. I just can't say no to ambiguously gay Italian-American plumbers.

Okay that last part came out wrong. But it shows how secure I am in my masculinity that I didn't erase it. PS. I watched the Vikings game yesterday. PPS. I leave the toilet seat up.

The guys and I have started talking about Spring Break. And by "the guys and I" talking, I mean that Dhiraj and I mentioned it when we were eating dinner tonight. Right now it seems the decision will be between a flight to Mexico (e.g. Cancun or Mazatlan) or a road trip, or a road trip to Mexico. I guess I'll see what materializes.

Still nothing re. med schools. I really am going to call Baylor if I don't hear by the end of the week. Don't they know they're killing me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home