Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Rochester, Take Two

Well, work is picking up, so at least I'll have something to occupy me for the next few weeks. :)

On a different front, my mom and dad are in Rochester again. This time, it was planned (Thank God). Anyway, my dad had to have the broken bone in his shoulder removed when we were at Mayo in March. When they did that, he didn't do too well. -- had to have a transfusion and IV meds to keep his blood pressure up. Then in the middle of his first night post-op he spiked a huge fever and -- needless to say it was a bad few days. For the past 8 weeks, more or less, he's been on IV antibiotics daily. Now they're going to replace the shoulder joint with an implant.

That happens Thursday. I'm just hoping that things go well this time. Of course, there isn't any reason to think they won't, I'm just a pessimistic person. You all know that. Think happy thoughts, everyone. I will too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shainerz said...

Hey Boyum. Hope everything is treating you well in Missouri. I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers!! & will think happy thoughts right along w/you. Take care.

10:25 PM  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

find a happy place. find a happy place.

i'll pray for your daddio. :)

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home