Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Apartment ... never mind

OK, all. Sorry to do this, but I had to sign a lease today.

I decided to go with a University-owned apartment over in University City, a suburb of St. Louis out towards the airport. I do value people's input, just this seemed a great steal, so I went with it.

Long story short, this is a great apartment. Hardwood floors. A little on the small side, 670 square feet, but "it uses it well". The bedroom is 10-1/2' x 14'. It has a separate living and dining rooms, both around 12' x 13'. The kitchen is a little bit smaller but still good sized at 8' x 9-1/2'. The kitchen has a little pantry off to one side. There's also a linen closet by the bathroom and a regular-sized closet in the bedroom.

So, I guess that's the end of my apartment adventure for now. And, come hell or high water, I'm not going to be moving for at least 4 years. Seriously. Not going to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home