Sunday, December 19, 2004

Bum-badda-bum...

Well. The first-ever Boyumblog is here. Bet you were expecting a bit more, huh? But, I'm not as cool as Reinman.

Well. Boyumblog is a funny name, not only because it sounds funny to say. Go ahead. Try it. Especially if there are many people sitting around you, some of whom are intoxicated college student. And especially if you are an intoxicated college student yourself. In either of those two cases, they will inevitably ask you what it is that you have just said. At that point, you can do one of two things: (1) Try to communicate to them that you've come upon some stupid college kid's blog that you won't remember in the morning, or (2) call out, "Who's got the bottle of vodka?" Either one should lead to you forgetting all about reading this in the morning.

Well. As I said, Boyumblog is not only funny because it sounds funny, but because it is also a pun on my name. My last name is 'Boyum', and this is my 'blog'. Get it? I'm so incredibly witty. Witty in the way that Paris Hilton isn't. Gosh, I hate Paris Hilton. She snores really loud, she has a huge nose, and this squishy thing that lives in her pants.

Well. I am now realizing that me getting a blog wasn't the greatest thing to happen to twenty-first century entertainment, which I fully envisioned it being when I was filling out the on-line application. Man, was I suckered. And don't you feel suckered for reading it? You should. You've just wasted a good five minutes of your life, loser. Ha!

Go read about bees.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reinman said...

Wow, first comment ever on Boyum's first post ever.

And, wow, two separate links to my site.

Well, Boyum, I suppose you've thus far proven yourself worthy to go on that linky thing on the side of my page.

I must be getting soft in my old age...

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home